Monday, November 16, 2009

A Wonderful Day!!!!

Hey Everyone,


I had a wonderful day today. I went to a refuel, reinvent yourself networking breakfast. It was a great opportunity to met women who are also in the transitional stage, or in a  re-inventing stage. I was feed with knowledge and personal experience from the women. I recieved some wonderful advice for my career and personal development. I do believe that theses types of meeting especially the ones in an intimate setting is a wonderful experience. These types of social events are very important, one it allows you to keep abreast on current events and job posting, and second it allows you build a network because you never know who they might now. I am now seeing that I have a lot of wonderful opportunities ahead of me and I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment