Thursday, November 5, 2009

RE-BRANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was listening to someone talk about rebranding of themseleves. I kindly interrupted the conversation so I could listen and figure out what was this word meant and how can I utilize this too. Well in a nutshell re-branding yourself means reinventing to be marketable and overcome the challenges in todays economy. Here are some of the things one can do to rebrand themseleves.
1. Identify Skills employers are seeking.
2. Name at least three high-growth industries in your area.
3. Repackage your skills to enhance and obtain a job in a high growth industry.

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely something that I plan to do for myself. When you think of it in that sense, it gives you motivation to focus in on the skillsets and talents that you naturally have to make them shine even more. I know what I'm good at, but I need to make sure that others know as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree. I think that a career coach will help you curtail your skill set and find what you really want to do. You need to have self fulfillment in your career.

    ReplyDelete